Local sightingsReturn to the list of reports
- a Red Kite was over fields north of Hilltop Road latish afternoon.
- a Kestrel was seen at Frost Hill, a Buzzard at Polhampton Lodge Stud.
- sleet today, just for a change!
- two Barn Owl were again teasing, hunting just north of the Parish at Cannon Heath.
Right: Butterbur, Petasites hybridus. Station Road, Overton - Picture: Dannica Hertz
- a Red Kite was circling over Hill Meadow late afternoon, two Buzzard being seen in a nearby field.
- a bright and sunny day with obvious frosting, once again.
- the House Sparrow roost in Woodlands was still both busy and noisy.
- Green Hellebore had joined Snowdrop in flower on verges off Station Hill.
- a Red Kite was over Oak Close mid-morning with further birds over the northern Parish boundary and The Harrow way mid- / late afternoon.
- a Red Kite was over Frost Hill late afternoon.
- Butterbur was found flowering off Station Road, THE place to find it in the Parish.
Contributors: Dannica Hert & Peter E. Hutchins.